GroupM | HR Operation Manager
- GroupM Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 0 Competitive
- Posted: 07 Nov 2018
Overview of job GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for an HR Operation Manager to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support for organization transition, implementing and optimizing the operations processes, managing and developing talents with guidance from the HR Director, leveraging resources from and collaborating with GroupM HR teams to contribute to the business success and growth
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: HR Director 3 best things about the job:
- A real business partner to provide agile talent solutions to the dynamic and fast changing business situation.
- High growing opportunities and visibility to the leadership team, by being part of the business transformation and organization change management.
- A fun environment that team learn from and help each other.
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Learn the people, company and culture in GroupM. Quickly understand the process and practice on daily job.
- Acquire knowledge of the media agency, acquaint yourself with key talents in the media agency space.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders.
In six months:
- Manage critical tasks and projects assigned.
- Work efficiently and effectively with employees as well as the HR team.
In 12 months:
- Lead talent project and initiatives effectively.
- Established strong partnerships with business.
What your day job looks like at GroupM:
TALENT ATTRACTION & SELECTION:
- Work with the Leadership Team to understand what the talent needs are and ensure we have the competitive intelligence internally and externally to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Identify and maintain competitive intelligence on key industry talents, building a talent 'database' to ensure we can quickly approach top talent ahead of our growth needs.
- Work directly with managers to identify core competencies, develop appropriate job descriptions for each role, where necessary.
- The position will facilitate the discussions under guidance from the HR Director and the Management team, and support the implementation of the organizational development initiatives, which include structural development, job design, skills and training needs analysis, compensation benchmark, etc. with consideration of business strategy/priorities in Vietnam.
- The position will lead the PDP review and KPIs setting process and ensure the reviews are conducted in a professional way. Based on feedback of PDP reviews, the position will work with the management team and GroupM HR COE team to identify career development/training opportunities for individual team members.
TALENT AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT PLAN:
- The position will be the champion of talent development program for the organization supported. The specific responsibilities include talent review, talent gap analysis, talent action plan and communication/alignment with team leaders/individuals, as well as monitor and evaluate the progress.
- The position will work together with the management team and GroupM HR COE to ensure proper selections of participants to the right training program based on budget situation. The position will also follow up with individual team members and their supervisors for post training assignment to ensure effectiveness and ROI of our training investment.
What you’ll bring:
- A strong communicator with effective listening, presentation and influencing skills.
- High learning agility to understand the business strategy, financial environment and team dynamics and apply the knowledge in selecting and developing talents.
- Ability to work across business functions with strong consensus building skills to move a strategy forward
- Experience in Project Management is a PLUS.
- Excellent ability to quickly grasp the company’s operation and business drivers; possess a high degree of integrity and independence.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Solution and result oriented.
- Creative thinker, strong communicator.
- Approximately 5 years of human resources operational experience in MNCs, preferably from a fast-growing, large volume, consistently changing and high complexity environment.
- Experience working in a matrix organization taking In house HR Business Partner and Recruitment roles.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Excellent English language skills both written and verbal.
- High flexibility/ambiguity, ability to handle multiple tasks.
More about GroupM
GroupM is the leading global media investment management group serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, and proprietary tool development. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people, and is increasingly working closely for the benefit of clients with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar. Together, GroupM and Kantar account for over 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than $20 billion.
It’s no secret Vietnam is the fastest growing media market in Asia Pacific. Ad spend on digital in Vietnam is substantially increasing. The internet penetration is constantly growing year on year and reached 54% in 2017. Internet users is 51.5 Million. With a population of more than 95.4 million with Median Age of 30, Vietnam has enormous potential and possibilities for media players and talent.
About GroupM Vietnam
- GroupM is the leading global media investment management company for WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. Responsible for more than US $108B in annual media investment by some of the world’s largest advertisers, GroupM agencies deliver an advantage to clients with unrivaled insights into media marketplaces and consumer audiences. GroupM enables its agencies and clients with trading expertise, data, technology and an array of specialty services including addressable TV, content and sports. GroupM works closely with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar, and together they account for almost 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than US $19B. GroupM delivers unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
- GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow. Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
- Value social responsibility
- Like a collaborative work culture
- Prefer coaches and mentors to bosses
- Want work/life alignment and
- Embrace innovation without borders…
We want to meet you!